blog 3

 Half of my studies were in a Catholic school, but the truth is that I barely remember the Our Father.  I have never liked religion, the social impact it has and how it influences the decisions of others.  When they talk to me about religion I think of: The church, the nuns, the Vatican, among others;  That's what I don't like about religion, the people who make it up, how they try to manipulate others by instilling their Catholicism and their political influence in many countries.  However, leaving that issue aside, I like what religions themselves have as their goal, which is to have faith in yourself, help others and, in short, be empathic.  I feel that if one follows the path of faith, respect, regardless of the religion, gives more meaning to believing in something or someone.  What do I mean by this, that when you are in trouble you unconsciously entrust yourself to someone or something, where faith and hope is the only thing you believe in and that is when you think that religion is useful (personally that happens to me).  I really don't know what else to say, since I'm not a believer and I don't remember much of what I experienced in my Catholic school.  If you have a different opinion or agree, leave a comment!

Comentarios

  1. I never went to a Catholic school but I agree with you that one of the worst things about religion is a moral imposition on people's ideals

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2

Blog 4

¿How has your political views changed during your lifetime?