Blog 4



Hello!, today I will tell you about my favorite series!  <3.


First of all I want to clarify that the series that I will name are Anime and with this I will make a top 3 of the ones that I like the most.


The series of my top 3 that I like the most are two: Ouran high school host club and Lovely Complex.  Both have a theme of comedy and love, where the protagonist is a school girl who falls in love with her classmate.  However, she has something that makes them so unique, such as the fact that in Lovely complex the main character is approximately 1.70 meters tall and the boy she likes is 1.56 meters tall.  In Ouran the protagonist wins a scholarship from a private school (it is a school where children of politicians, princes, etc). She is from the middle class, unfortunately a classmate from her other school sticks a piece of gum in her hair and she has to cut it in a masculine style.  She enters the new school with a very masculine appearance and the protagonist with her friends confuse her with a man and throughout the first chapter they discover that she is a woman and the boy who is the one that the protagonist will like falls in love with her when she dresses in a feminine way.


The second place is Hunter x Hunter, I feel that I should not have to explain this anime in great detail since the vast majority know what it is about.  In summary, it is about a boy who wants to be a hunter just like his father and with this he also wants to discover why his father left his house to be a hunter (daddy heart xD).  Although the series is not based only on that, he discovers new friends and adventures that will make him grow and know that he has a very great power.


And finally my first place is Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  It is about a girl who meets a "kitten" who talks and this kitten tells her: if you become a magical girl I will grant you 1 wish, even the most impossible.  Fortunately, she does not have to wish (I say fortunately because what is coming from now on is very murky).  She meets other magical girls, but she realizes that not everything is rosy, but throughout the series there is much suffering, death, lies and betrayal.  This series fascinates me since it is one of those series that doesn't seem like what one thinks and catches you from the first chapter.


Would you watch the series that I like the most? Would you recommend any?  Leave me a comment <3.

Comentarios

  1. Hello! About the three anime that you mention, I only kwon Hunter x Hunter through my old brother but I will see the other two animes jsjsjs. The anime that I have loved is InuYasha, yes, this anime is old, but it is the fist anime that I have seen in all my life with Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon and Ranma ½. The others anime that I love… well… I can’t say it jsjsjs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I honestly don't watch much anime, sometimes I watch Dragon Ball because of the nostalgia it gives me. I was interested in the first series you mentioned, I will try to watch it but if I get addicted to that series... it will be your fault.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hunten x huntern of the best that has been animated, I did not read the manga but I loved the anime and how the arc of the ants ends is incredible

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hunter x hunter is so good and is finally back after I think five years of hyatus?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2

¿How has your political views changed during your lifetime?