Post 2: The Best Concert ever

 When I was young I really liked  Pop music but most of all I loved Justin Bieber. He did 3 concerts in Chile, first in 2011, 2013 and 2017. I went to two of the three concerts and I was fascinated by to the show. In the two concerts I went to upper stand so as you know I didn't see anything but my dad bought me a binocular in the Stadium to be able to see this singer. Obviously I cried most of the time in the concert and I screamed so much that my voice got hoarse for 3 days.

In the second concert I went with my mom but she gets more nervous than me dad, so I had to calm her down for the concert. When I was waiting with my mom for the gate to be open enter the venue some girl fainted just in front of us and my mom got more nervous. The best of that day was that we got really close to the stage and I screamed so much with my mom. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2

Blog 4

¿How has your political views changed during your lifetime?